Rip-Tie Lite Sizes
Rip-Tie Lite is ideal for bundling & organizing computer and network cables.
- At least 200 re-fastenings.
- Rip-Tie Lite is made of one piece of double-sided hook and loop fastener. It has a die-cut slot for attachment to a single cable.
- 10 Colors are available.
- Rip-Tie Lite is perfect for use on equipment, home theatre and audio systems, tools, appliances and more.
Rip-Tie Screw Mount
- Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount version which has a larger head and a perforated X for driving a screw.
Rip-Tie Screw Mount with Grommet
- Rip-Tie Lite Screw Mount with 3/16" ID grommet is available.
How to use Rip-Tie Lite
1) Position cable wrap near end of cable with fuzzy side out. Insert tail through slot.
2) Pull entire length of cable wrap through slot.
3) Push tip (above slot) down to fasten securely.
4) Make up cable bundle, then wrap cable wrap around bundle. Press hook and loop together to secure.