- The Rip-Tie CableCarrier attaches to a belt loop or tool belt for easy access to extra cables: power cords, speaker, microphone or lighting cables.
- It can also be used as a temporary hanger for cable runs during events, construction or installations.
- 10,000 release cycles.
Note: Carabiners are non-load bearing and are not to be used in personal safety applications.
- The 2" CableCarrier is designed for professionals who handle heavy cables everyday. You can carry cables with the handle or hang it on the hook while you are setting up cable runs.
- It is made out of the best quality hook and loop for 10,000 closures with no loss of holding strength.
- 16cm Carabiner designed for extra strength, it can hold up to 50 lbs.
- Addition of 2" nylon buckle makes CableCarrier's holding capability even stronger.