The Psiber PRO70 PingerPro Cable and Network Management Tool brings a new level of connectivity testing with: fault location, Gigabit Ethernet capability, advanced IPv6 support, Logical Link Data Protocol (LLDP/CDP) and a powerful feature set that you will use every day. As a result, the Psiber PRO70 PingerPro is the complete high performance first-response-tool, designed to solve your most frequent network problems. Installing new network drops or devices, monitoring performance or troubleshooting problems, the Psiber PRO70 PingerPro quickly provides answers you need.
The Psiber PRO70 PingerPro color touch panel interface lets you select a configurable AutoTest that provides critical Link information, conducts network connectivity tests, including Ping and Trace Route, and provides switch port information in seconds.
The Psiber PRO70 PingerPro touch screen interface lets syou select discrete tests, or a configurable AutoTest that provides critical Link information; conduct network connectivity tests and provide switch port information in seconds In seconds, the Psiber PRO70 PingerPro provides critical, clear and easy to read answers. Document your test results with a few keystrokes, to prove the job's done right.
The rugged weather resistant design of the Psiber PRO70 lets you test anywhere and a rechargeable battery pack eliminates buying alkaline batteries. Whether you are installing new network drops or devices, monitoring network performance or troubleshooting problems, you can depend on the PingerPro to quickly provide all the answers you need.
- Detects Speed and Duplex of 10/100/1000 base TX Links
- Verifies IP Address Assignment with the DHCP Client Test
- Tests Connectivity Across a LAN/WAN
- Measures Packet Response Time to Determine Network Performance
- Captures the MAC Address of an IP Address
- Transmits Link Activation Signals for Port Identification
- Ultimate Ping Test with Jumbo frames
- IPv4/IPv6 capability
- Fast Auto Test
- Configurable profiles
- Switch Port information (CDP/LLDP)
- Copper connectivity verification capability
- Cable length and fault identification
- Wire Map and tone generator
- Trace route information
- Network device emulation (MAC cloning)
- Power level on Fiber Measurement
- Store hundreds of test results
- Professional Report generator
- Rugged weather resistant case
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Easy touch screen interface
- Multiple language capability
- Built-in on-board help