The new Rhino 6000 is an ideal labeling tool for datacomm, professional Audio/Video, security and electrical systems, as well as all types of labeling throughout commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, and even homes. The Rhino 6000 Label Printer is the first printer in the Rhino product family to offer PC connectivity. The installer can either create labels before reaching the worksite by downloading files from any Windows-based software program or they can create or edit labels while when they reach the worksite. The Rhino 6000 also has a library of over 250 easy-to-find industry terms and symbols; and also the ability to save over 1,000 of custom labels, which helps the installer save typing time. A quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery, power-assisted label cutter, integrated impact bumper that protects against falls while allowing easy access to the label cartridge we've just begun to scratch the surface of what the new Rhino 6000 can do.
- Exclusive "Hot Keys" eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more.
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardizing labeling jobs.
- Prints six different bar codes
- Stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites.
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialized labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels.
- Uses thermal transfer print technology - no ink is needed!
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
- Accepts 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" RHINO labels
- Works with RHINO CONNECT" Software (sold separately) to provide PC connectivity
- Combined with RHINO CONNECT software, you can:
- Upload / download label files for in-the field and on-demand printing
- Insert customized graphics, logos, symbols and industry terms
- Import data from any Windows-based program
- Create labels using the integrated step-by-step wizard
- Print labels directly from RHINO CONNECT Software
- Package Includes: RHINO 6000 Professional Label Printer , One 1" Black on White Flexible Nylon Label Cartridge, Lithium-ion quick-charge rechargeable battery pack, AC adapter, CD with Instruction Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Registration Card
- Dimensions: 9.7"H x 4.9"W x 2.6"D
- Weight: 1.98 lb.
- Power: Li-ion Battery pack or AC adapter (included)
Dymo Rhino 6000 Labeler Video
How to create a Barcode label on the Rhino 6000